Friday, March 4, 2011

Compare and contrast Cirque Du Freak and Demonata

There is a big difference between Demonata and Cirque Du Freak. For starters, Cirque Du Freak is about vampires, which is just like the major thing everyone wants to read since Twilight came out. By the way, I don’t think Twilight is even about a vampire it sounds more like it’s about a fairy but that’s just my opinion. Although Cirque Du Freak seems more about vampires then Twilight since just like a fad and you shouldn’t read books because they are fads, you should read them because you enjoy them. Demonata is a breed of its own, not some bandwagon or big hyped thing. Its about demons that are magically (I know that sounds really weird and probably stupid but it works somehow). It’s a gruesome story that gives you very vivid images. Cirque Du Freak is more of a children’s tale. It does give some vivid images but not many and aren’t that gruesome. To me I think Demonata had the right amount of gruesome images to send a mind into its darker regions. The books are all about 200 pages so they are pretty short reads but in Cirque Du Freak there is 12 books whereas Demonata has only 10. If your looking to kill more time I would suggest reading Cirque Du Freak but if your looking for more entertaining I would suggest Demonata. Cirque Du Freak uses more of a child’s reading element whereas Demonata uses a more teenage approach. Either way they are both good reads. If you’re faint of heart probably should stay away from Demonata and go for Cirque Du Freak. Although my favorite out of the two book series is Demonata rather then Cirque Du Freak but that’s just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment